The status of a participant tells you what actions the participant has taken and completed. Each status also lets you know what the participant's next step is. Below are the 6 different statuses that will be shown and what action can be taken and by whom.
- Not Found – they have not registered
- Registered – they entered their information and did nothing else
- First Visit – they have gone to the assessment system but not completed anything
- Personality complete – they have completed the first portion of the questionnaire and can return to complete the second
- In Progress – they have started the Cognitive portion and maybe working on it, recently ended or ended it incorrectly and Support needs to review the data/logs if it has been more than 20 minutes since the individual started – do not contact the participant – they cannot do anything about this
- Complete – everything is done and the results can be reviewed.
- Violation of T&Cs (blocked) - this participant has multiple accounts and the system has blocked this account to ensure the integrity of the DATA.
- Removed at Participant Request - This participant has requested their records be removed. The place holder is just informational.